Thank you for your interest in Magnolia Foundation! For inquiries, please reference our frequently asked questions below. If you are unable to find the answer you are looking for, you may submit an email to [email protected]
- How may I make a donation?
There are multiple ways you may make a donation to Magnolia Foundation. Donations can be made securely online where you are able to donate to the general fund or to a specific initiative or project. Donations in the form of a check, made payable to Magnolia Foundation, can be sent to the Magnolia Foundation’s secure lockbox at:
7503 Bosque Blvd, Suite 201
Waco, TX 76712
- How much of my donation is directed to the causes Magnolia Foundation supports?
- Magnolia Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that directs 100% of public donations to support its mission initiatives, not administrative costs.
- What types of organizations do you support?
- Magnolia Foundation exists to “Do Good Work That Matters.” We partner with organizations that align with our desire to support the most vulnerable children and youth in our communities in the areas of orphan care, youth development, family housing, and community restoration.
- Who do I contact if I’m an organization seeking funding from Magnolia Foundation.
- Magnolia Foundation is currently not accepting unsolicited grant requests. For all other inquiries, you may email [email protected]
- Who do I contact if I’d like to request an autograph or auction donation from Magnolia Market?
- All Magnolia Market gift-in-kind requests must be made by submitting an email to [email protected]
- Who do I contact about requesting a sponsorship to support a fundraising event?
- All sponsorship requests for fundraising events must be made by submitting an email to [email protected]
- How may I receive updates or future correspondence about the work of Magnolia Foundation?
In order to receive updates on the work of Magnolia Foundation, please submit your email in the box below.